Stats issue

:rolleyes:
mushroomedmario said:
my stats suck

w:8 l:30

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Gimmie your friend code i'll gladly play you!lol Jk i'm not to great either 11-10 even though it says i'm 7-9:rolleyes: have any of you guys been shut out of wi-fi because of an error with stats?

Wii-Fi said:
:rolleyes:

Gimmie your friend code i'll gladly play you!lol Jk i'm not to great either 11-10 even though it says i'm 7-9:rolleyes: have any of you guys been shut out of wi-fi because of an error with stats?

Yes i have, only sometimes if i just go to wii menu and resart the game its fine

What the hell.. I signed on and gained 16 losses.:wtf:

Edit: nvm... My brother thought it would be funny to play with my mii and lose.

Last edited:
i get a stat error every single time i go to log in. it always takes two or three tries for me to get in.

lol

lol 3+3 = 6 retard 6+1 =7 haha they dont match, so either ur stupid to do math or i hope it's nintendo's fault.

disconnection happens on the first couple days of the first season, it should be fine now unless u have ur wii and ur pc like 80 feet away./

Grubby_ said:
lol 3+3 = 6 retard 6+1 =7 haha they dont match, so either ur stupid to do math or i hope it's nintendo's fault.

disconnection happens on the first couple days of the first season, it should be fine now unless u have ur wii and ur pc like 80 feet away./

no one likes you?

Grubby_ said:

Ban please

ilikecookies said:
when I go to sign in my mii says I have 36 wins 31 losses when I log in I have 33 wins and 29 losses!

Yeah dude, mine is always different too. Is one your total, and one your current season stat?

yeah.....my total on my mii say 101 wins and 56 loses.......online it says 10 wins and 28 loses....,:lol:

the mii says your total for the game, not the season

Back