still pist

teamRABBiT

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2010
MN
fauking pist, my tish froze like before in black ops except when i rebooted everything it said my saved was corrupt
it erased everything i was at 38

has this happened to anyone else YET?

well now it happened twice
"save corrupted"
the file cannot be used because the data is corrupted

delete file
if you want to play online
lose everything including your buddy list

it's like ranking up twice with out the perks
back to private for me
hope this happens to those damn hackers
wish i knew how to hack just to get my last rank back

has your wii froze on the new cod? and if it has, did you lose everything? my wii froze a couple of times on black ops but i didn't lose my rank, ever. I do have an older wii, but it shouldn't make me reboot everytime it freezes and i shouldn't lose my rank. My rank should be stored on the internet incase this happens. I know I'm not the only one getting faukt, i saw a name last night, FUcorruptfile, he wasn't to happy either. Waves of people should be complaining, but complaining where and to who? Why do things get erased on this game and not on black ops. I do know or think, if you're the host and your wii freezes, everyone in the room will get corrupted, happened to me my first time. I saw a room of a buch of privates that where in the previous room, talk about a riot room wanting to tear the fauking heads off the people that didn't do their jobs right by letting this glitch slip by.

if you're the host and your wii freezes, everyone in the room will get corrupted

... That's the shittiest programming for multiplayer data I've ever heard of. Not to mention save data for online being stored in the Wii itself is a port for all sorts of hacks and data modification. Great job with the game testing, Treyarch. =/ Can't rely on patches for everything, the damn fools.

You've got my condolences, man. I can only imagine how pissed I'd be if my maximum prestiged save for Red Dead Redemption just up and disappeared because of terrible programming.

There is a patch coming that will solve that plus the bullet hit detection and lag. I just hope they fix it soon. As of right now BO online runs better and smoother.

Which is why I didn't really play mw3 wii until that first patch came out. So far things are good.
I also refuse to play mw3 on ps3...nothing but a DAMN 3rd map pack for mw2! -___-"""

mw3 doesn't have any maps with snow on them and i can see how mw3 seems like a 3rd map pack for "cod6 or mw2, same game", but you have to realize that the Wii community hasn't experienced mw2 at all, so it's cool. Still, it's for the Wii, and is one of the hottest games out there... come on...
I will get it for the ps3, when it comes down in price. Until then, watch out for this little rabbit with a GUN. Turn around, turn around, i'm right behind you.

I agree with you dude. For Wii ONLY gamers Modern Warfare 3 is a HUGE improvement compared to Black ops Wii. I myself do not regret getting mw3 wii
but as I mentioned..I can't really say the same for mw3 ps3.

One thing I would also like to point out is..why the hell wasn't the dive move put into mw3? Kinda blows

ok there's one map with snow on cod8, outpost
the thing is, there's a glitch there that every pussy tries to do, to camp
anyway, i think black ops is a better game just because there is way more game options like
zombies, which i don't give a flying f@#@ about, then there's
4 games of gambling, which can give you money and boost your rank faster, i do enjoy the gambling
and, of course, all the other game styles
mw3 or cod8 is just a game with new maps, of course, and a lot less game options when compared to cod7, black ops
i miss my car, my spetre, and mii dogs LoL and there's more snow maps on black ops
i still have to sit back and say, hey, its on or for the wii, enjoy and i will and have

here's a thought,
what is cod gonna be like on the wii U

Wii-U Call of Duty is going to be extremely interesting man. I remember when I first got my hands on Call of Duty World at War Wii.
It was as if a Caveman was brought back to life after 129859332 Years just to play a motion controlled Shooter game..which was World at War Wii lol

I wonder if bf3 or any bad company will hit the wii.
even before cod, the wii had model of honor2

I wonder if the Wii will ever get skyrim. < spelled wrong i think
it's not online but a kick ass game

Last edited by a moderator:
The graphics in Skyrim are actually pretty awesome, and from what I've seen, I'd hate to see the Wii murder 'em. A re-release ages from now on the WiiU might work, but... definitely not the Wii, IMO.

... Wait, what the **** was this thread about again?

Back