straight Wii Talk

LLBChamp

tha champ of vg's
Dec 11, 2006
phoenix
Wii Online Code
2225-1835-1232-9988
is it just me or does the wii remote feels like a the remote for a television. because everytime i go sit down and grab the controls its the WIIMOTE, i look down at the tv set and i see 2 or three remotes and 1 of them ends up being the wiimote. this is happening more and more and its starting to feel natural to see it there and was nintendo trying to accomplish this task if so good job cuz i think its working, and its not a huge clucky machine noone even notices it when they come over of course.. i have mine laying down not standing up. i was playing gamecube when my girlfriend triped over the cords and my wii fell off the table and hit the floor (no carpet) it sucked then after i plugged it all back up and put a wii game in it tripped out and didnt reconized it. then i turned it off for 2 days of course i was pissed turned it on and like magic all better.:thumbsup: and yes guys ive had my wii since launch, i camped out for my *****. if you feel the same, have any wii moments, or just want to talk **** I WANT TO KNOW

i've never had any problems with my wii, or the controls. the wii and wiimote are indeed a nice addition to any household entertainment center. i am sure that nintendo was very aware of what they were designing. sublimal yes, but would your parents rather have a remote laying on the table, or a bulky wired(or even wireless) controller?

Back