Strong Pokemon needed for DIAMOND OR PEARL!

Phoenix Raiden

WiiChat Member
May 4, 2007
Hi there guys!
I have got pokemon diamond and pearl believe it or not and I am offering anyone a DIAGA and a shiny LUCARIO for the PEARL legendary pokemon and any other legendaries like a DEOXY or a mew!

trust me I have enough diagas to go around and they are not shinys!!!!!

so anyone up for it then reply here with ur FC and let me know but remember to post ur FC up!

and if you have POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION then let me know it we could play together cause the game rules!

hope to hear from you soon cheers!

how old are you?
and i am not sure if you know, but almost everyone has a dialga.
also, (you may not be) but everyone trading shiny pokemon has an AR and therefore the REAL shiny pokemon are worth nothing online

also, i may be able to face you, BUT ... only if you are not one of the 10 year old kids that has nothing but legendarys in there party. (i do like PWNing up kids with nothing but legendarys, but it gets boring after a while.)

Well first wrong forum, post in the trading thread in the pokemon section.

Everyone I know competitively has legit shinies and I do as well. Not everyone ARs them.

Nothing wrong with legendaries anyway unless they're ubers in a non-uber battle.

jesus! im older then 10
all i requested for people who wanna trade to post in not people who want to give me advice!
I want a palkia what ever level for mewtwo also.
just let me know guys cheers!

Back