Stuck already!!!

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Ok i'm at the part near the beginning chapter 1-3 after beating o'chunks next to that blue ruins, it tells me to look at the side of it and i do then it tells me to press - & 1 at the same time for something of interest to happen and it keeps going back to the controls. What am i doing wrong?! Really starting to annoy me.

the intresting thing is a thing that says go to a blue platform in the distance and press the two buttons. then go out the door and go to the other door that you need to take the yellow things to get to (direction:right) and go in.then run right and theres the blue pillar! if i was help please rep me!

It sounds like you haven't run back to the end of the level. You have to do it while standing on the big platform and looking at the side of the mountain (I can't remember if you're required to flip, but it won't hurt.)

So once I press both - and 1 at the same time what should that do? All it does is take me to controls, or is it something utsidethat room? Is that what you mean? If so then there is another door at the far end with that temple and ruins?

So press it on top of the blue thing which has the message or the blue thing where the ruins are?

Never mind i figured out which room. Thanks for your help, really enjoying this at the mo. Thanks again.

LOL...tonight im going to continue playing it...and if i need any problems then ill come here for help:thumbsup:

Wozz500 said:
Ok i'm at the part near the beginning chapter 1-3 after beating o'chunks next to that blue ruins, it tells me to look at the side of it and i do then it tells me to press - & 1 at the same time for something of interest to happen and it keeps going back to the controls. What am i doing wrong?! Really starting to annoy me.
stand on top of the blue pillar then press - & 1 together

Back