stuck in zelda

razorback6765

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
ok im in dungeon where the huge boulder is atop the vines cant seem to get bomb up there any ideas:mad2: :mad2:

I think the Monkey one

Ok you need to kill that plant that comes up when you go near it
It'll turn into a bomb
Grab it and throw it up towards the rock

That should be it

If I think you are where you are... If that works all good. If not you'll have to tell us where you are exactly...

the rock is to high for the bomb to hit// the monkeys are on platfroms like five // the boulder is sitting in front of my vines cant climb all the way up

Last edited:
Ah your past what I thought

Ok

Collect the Bomb with your boomerang
And fire your boomerang at the Bomb. The bomb will go with it xD

Im in that exact same spot. Ill try again tommarow what everyone here just said.

ok i still need help...I cant seem to get the bomb, drop it, and fire the boomerang at it all at once. How exactly do i break the rock?

hmm target the bomb with the boomerang then target the rock?.. then fire and the boomerang wind should get the bomb and take it to the door for u.

racer-gus said:
ok i still need help...I cant seem to get the bomb, drop it, and fire the boomerang at it all at once. How exactly do i break the rock?
you lock onto the bomb and then lock onto the rock.
good luck!

i take it you know how to ge the bomb with the boomarang? well you have to keep trying my friend try waiting untill its about to blow then throw it at the vines the later you throw it the higher it is when it blows, it took me a few gos but you will do it eventually.

dont drop the rock wait untill itsa about to blow then thow it it will blow the rock then it might take a few gos but it will work in the end!!

Back