An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Whoa
I posted in the Halo bit

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gaming/s...ecause-halo-3-crashed-his-xbox-360-327595.php
Randy Nunez's Xbox 360 is being beaten to death by Halo 3, so that it "routinely, consistently, and systematically 'froze,' 'crashed,' or 'locked up.'" Naturally, this "disrupted game play." For his pain and suffering of having to reset his console to resume getting teabagged, he wants $5 million and class action status, 'cause "many consumers" are having these issues. Sorry. My bad. I take full responsibility for shooting people in the face that hard. I thought I was just knocking them off the internet, but apparently it's crashing their 360s too. I apologize. But seriously. As Ars points out, Microsoft's been pretty public and all apologetic about the rampant Red Ring plague, dumping a billion dollars into seriously (and appropriately) extended warranties for repairs multiple times, and beefing up hardware to take the heat. More importantly, the Xbox 360 was killed by Halo with the candlestick in the living room connection is a thread that hasn't exactly lit up the internet or the media, and they (we) love jumping on that kind of stuff.
Our verdict? Bogus and unnecessary. We sentence you to death by Needler. Before they put it on steroids

I hope that idiot gets no money from Microsoft, and then has to pay an ass load of legal fees. So in the end they lose money.

He should be entitled to a new Xbox 360. He is a complete turd to try and get $5,000,000 for it.

This is a near perfect game. Here is how it would be perfect:

wachiefet0.jpg

This is Blasphemy!
This is Madness!
This is Halo 3!
They (Microsoft's well paid attorneys)obviously are going to eat this kid alive in the courtroom.

The best this guy can hope for is an out of court settlement giving him a new 360 with extended warranty. That is IF Microsoft is feeling generous and doesn't want to legally rape this guy on the stand. (which I beleive they should)

The thing that makes me laugh the most, is the fact that an attorney is stupid enough to take his case and try and rationalize it in front of a jury..against Microsoft! That either shows this guy wants a serious blemish n his record of won/lost cases or he's robbing this guy blind in legal fees regardless and doesn't care about the case. (more than likely)

FRuMMaGe said:
He should be entitled to a new Xbox 360. He is a complete turd to try and get $5,000,000 for it.

wachiefet0.jpg

that's major ownage to the max right there XD

FRuMMaGe said:

wachiefet0.jpg

You're a quick thinker FRuMMaGe. That will come in handy in the music industry and the gaming industry.

Oh his mommys gonna be pissed when she finds out who he's been picking on in the playground.

Hmm, well I hope no self-respecting Wii owner would try that with Nintendo.
Because they would get their knees broken by Reggie if I didn't get there first.
No offence to any nice people out there, but if someone did, it would probably be an American...
And I hate Waluigi............alot.............yeah............

Xenithion said:
Hmm, well I hope no self-respecting Wii owner would try that with Nintendo.
Because they would get their knees broken by Reggie if I didn't get there first.
No offence to any nice people out there, but if someone did, it would probably be an American...
And I hate Waluigi............alot.............yeah............
worlddomvo6.jpg

Back