Suda wants to make Mario with Guns

T3kNi9e

Conquistador
Dec 1, 2007
Augusta, GA
mariorampage.jpg

Grasshopper's Goichi Suda (51) is pretty comfortable making violent games, like bloody light saber fest No More Heroes (a slap in the face to most fiction/reality when burns tend to cauterize wounds, but we digress). So he was recently asked by Nintendo Official Magazine UK if he'd consider making titles for a younger crowd. And that's when his eyes turned red and pupils the darkest black of night...

Suda said:
I want to make a Super Mario game for adults...Maybe Mario could wear an Italian suit and have a machine gun...But Nintendo probably wouldn't like that idea.

And somewhere in the distance, amongst the shadows and debris blowing in the wind, you could hear Miyamoto weeping. Softly.
With a gun.

Lol, that would be cool as hell.

Source

I would play that actually.
Its the one thing we haven't seen from Mario yet :lol:

The closest thing I think we've ever seen to a gun in a Mario game..

Is a cannon.

It just wouldn't fit in quite right.

Trulen said:
The closest thing I think we've ever seen to a gun in a Mario game..

Is a cannon.

It just wouldn't fit in quite right.
sure it would, of course mario would be transported to a new dimension where he looks life like, and he finds zombie goombas and a giant mutant bowser. and the only weapons are guns imbued with powers (fire flower gun, star power shield etc etc) it would be epic....

I've played that mario game before: Mario Rampage. I also saw a demo crossed between mario and halo, its pretty sweet, mario with a shotgun.
i know nintendo wii is for everybody but nintendo should realize that some people want more bloody games i.e mortal kambate or no more heros and manhunt 2 for wii. if you like something then don't buy it. target is being an ass about they want to pull mature games off the selfs as last my target does. Its what the costumers want to buy so target should force anyone like for example somewhats wants scarface for wii and they to target and target don't have it because its way too violent for target's standards, to freakin bad. its what the costumer wants not what target wants. Also nintendo should realize that. What do you all think about this???

That would be hilarious, but the most violent thing mario should EVER USE is the fire flower, guns would destroy mario's image.

Things like this should stick to You-tube,in speaking I'm about to go there....
Mabye Mario could have a bullet bill gun or somthing? Nintendo may give him something,:devil: they make more than just E and E 10+ Games.......

Back