WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
New discs that have dropped this Summer inculde:

Velvet Revolver-Libertad
Korn- Untitled
Sum 41- Underclass Hero
And soon Kanye West- Graduation

Anyone bought any of those, or have bought others that I did not mention feel free to share. I was just wondering, as I may be buying one if not all of those, just wanted to make sure I was making a good choice.

Libertad and Untitled are both great albums; I personally like Untitled more. I didn't get Underclass Hero, but I like Sum 41 so I may. I have heard mixed reviews about that one though. And I hate (c)rap so I have no opinions about Kanye West.

P.S. it may be too heavy for you but Devildriver has a new album out that is absolutely insane! I love it!

OMG!! (screeching like a 12 year girl). High School Musical 2!! I know what my babysitting money is going to buy me.

Woot I'm going to get the High School Musicial Soundtrack Tomorrow Aug. 14, watch High School Musicial on Disney on thursday, watch High School Musicial 2 on Disney on Friday, and watch High School Musicial 2 in HD on Aug. 24 =]

I <3 HSM

waxen said:
OMG!! (screeching like a 12 year girl). High School Musical 2!! I know what my babysitting money is going to buy me.

LMFAO!!

Pikachu256 said:
Woot I'm going to get the High School Musicial Soundtrack Tomorrow Aug. 14, watch High School Musicial on Disney on thursday, watch High School Musicial 2 on Disney on Friday, and watch High School Musicial 2 in HD on Aug. 24 =]

I <3 HSM
Well.... at least your not insecure about your sexuality. Or maybe just gender confused. But whatev

For the C.D's I got this summer are: (These Aren't all summer releases)

Plain White T's- Every Second Counts, I really like this c.d. All that i'm listening to ATM.

Finger Eleven- Them Vs You Vs Me, I got it a not to long ago so i haven't listened to the whole thing yet

Sum 41- Underclass Hero, I'm a big Sum 41 fan so ofcourse i was gonna get this. I like it. But for the songs they kinda went back to songs like they had in "Does This Look Infected?"

Queens Of The Stoneage- Era Vulgaris, Not much to say about this one except is a good c.d.

Back