Super Hero

Axtlar

Del fuego he resurgido...
Nov 26, 2006
Houston Tx.
Wii Online Code
7688-9638-8193-7668
You are a super hero, so tell me what is your super hero name, what are your abilities and super powers, your origins, your catch phrase, nemesis, weapons and what does your costume look like.
I will do a drawing about the character for 3 of the people I consider the "winners" of all the submissions that are made in this thread and will send them to them, so make a good character and original dramatic, good story too. The winners will be decided on October 16.

(this is simply a thread for fun, invent your character and all the above info about him/her, if you would like, also include drawing or pictures)

Name:Axtlár
Powers: production and tranferring of fire
Costume: usually red clothes with sometimes spikes on sleeves
Weapons: 400 B.C. Arabic sword
Story: I, Axtlár, was a member of an Alliance called the Parenaian Alliance, which is a secret organization (which all people already know of) our purpose was to maintain order in our planet called Parenaiso in which we would travel to all territories and times.
In the 90's, my loyal friends and I "The Bomberos" started a movement called "Hacker vs. hacker" in which we would infiltrate the hackers' systems and sabotage them completely, later, after my newfound aquired powers, which ignited thanks to my ancestor Honda Manjarrez, we began fighting street bands and later, bigger threats..That's when the Parenian Alliance recruited us. Who would have known that the said organization would tranform into a jail where the leader "Boss" would recruit more and more freaks and phenomenons of nature, turning it into a zoo or a circus, and instead of entertaining, our purpose was to fight menaces, as it turned out, the Boss had the Rabaria, better known as the "Changus Virus" and became insane, we discovered this as he finally revealed himself, taking off his always weared dinosaur suit. We finished countless menaces, and the last and most difficult one was the Boss'..After that, the Alliance desintegrated and I rejuvinated myself to 21 years old and never knew of another menace and the world was at peace, and so I began my normal life and became old, I was 72 and decided to navigate into the sea just like when I was a child with my father, but suddenly a strange portal teleported me to this new parallel world I now know as Earth.

I miss my home, that is why my searching for the portal, I now know is called the Vermuda Triangle, has began. I will not rest until I return...even though she does not remember me, I want to be where my love used to be for which I will fight the menaces in this planet even if I am old and decrepit.

from left to right: Axtlar, Chidoman, U.N.
Trio.jpg

(all pure fiction)

Last edited by a moderator:
name... the demon

powers... ghost (moves through walls and takes other peaples body)

weapons... dark demon sithe (kinda like an ax)

costume... looks like a ghost/demon

color... red/black

story... ? unknown ?

place i live... hell

Last edited:
That's a cool super hero you got there, Bw! nice job

lol....

Name: Quake

Power: to control ground base materials....like concrete, dirt, mud, etc.

Weapons: none

Costume: wears a black beanie saying "Quake", black baggy pants, and a brown t-shirt

colors: blown and black

Story: .......too long

Hide out: anywhere

oh i forgot my cach phrase
i edited my post

name... the demon

powers... ghost (moves through walls and takes other peaples body)

weapons... dark demon sithe (kinda like an ax)

costume... looks like a ghost/demon/dragon

color... red/black

story... ? unknown ?

place i live... hell

catch phrase... your going to hell hahaha (this is a dark evil laugh)

heres what i look like
i1146875_Devidramon.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Death
Power: Unthinkable torture and 2 twin blades
Weapons: Self
Costume: Cloak
Color: Uses black cloak to hide identity
Story: Once a hero.But then someone killed 2 little girls.I went to go help them but then the cops came and thought i killed them.I was then chased by cops and then jumped off a bridge.People then thought i died but I did a fake death.2 days later I came back hidden with a mask,black cloak,and 2 swords.I killed 4 people and injured a cop.I was then put as #4 in the top criminals.
Place i live:Im an outcast.
catch phrase:i have none

Last edited:
Great submissions, guys, keep em coming.

Name - Death

Power
To die every week then come back unharmed

Weekness
Errrrrrrrrrrrr I die every week

Transformo

Power
To transform into a allmost exact likeness of some thing but every time something is off (like the color or it has a extra arse)

Weekness
Easyly spoted

Name The 360

Power
The abilytey to entertain for hours
Weekness
THREE RED LIGHTS NOooooooooooooooooooooooo

Name SPAMO

Powers
To give out spam at will
To send you loads of spamy emails
To spam up websites with meaningless twodle

Weekness
I SPAMO HAVE NO WEEKENSS
But I do go a bit moldy after a few mounths

Name: Floda Reltih
Power: Instant Brainwash that is inexorable, affects anyone and everyone, I can do this through just seeing someone or picking up their brain waves then using that. I also can not die unless I brainwash myself to do so (and no, mirrors do not work! :) ).
Weakness: Too powerful..there's not enough good heroes to challenge me.
Weapon(s): My mind and anyone I mind control.
Costume: http://www.hitler.org/images/uniform.jpg.
Story: I was born with these powers and decided to use them for evil, not good. Thats all you need to know.
Goals: World domination, the way I will reach this goal as quick as possible is... mind control the people I need to then begin the extermination of certain groups. The way I will achieve this is gassing the world in in complete synchronization. In order to get a gas mask you must meet certain requirements and come to a "hot spot" where I will be visiting before the gassing. People who meet the requirements will need to come to me and get brainwashed by me in order to receive a gas mask specifically made to counter the gas I will be using (it will work differently than other gases and can not be filtered the normal way). Anyone not meeting the requirements or not visiting one of my public "hot spots" will die.
Place(s): I will have homes all around the world, my headquarters will be in Antarctica though.
Catch phrase: "If you do not have to fear something, then don't."

Oh, yeah, this is a "Super Hero" thread, but I thought a Super Villain would still be acceptable.

Last edited:
Yeah it sure is acceptable...most super hero submissions here have been really super villain-esque anyway, lol. Yours may even be the winner of the Super Villains..even if it's too communist and sovieto. Good job.

Name: Super Luigi
Powers: Being able to fly, shoot Fireballs out of fingers, the power to confuse anybody with random babbling, and being able to call forth 100,000 llamas to smash my oppenents.
Weakness: Potatoes, especially mashed.
Weapons: Fireballs, hammer, and tacos.
Story: One day....I helped my brother defeat a giant, spiky lizard and he took all the fame...so I moved to California to stop the evil-people and get all the fame.
Goals: Read my Story.
Place: An underground TacoBell...in a place called Citrus Heights.
Catch Phrase: O RLY?
Costume:

Name: The Sandman Aka: Kyle Richards
Abilities: Able to morph and parts of his body to and shape or form of sand, and whenever he hears the song "Enter the Snadman" he turns to metalman with similar powers.
Weapons: A sandgun that cooperates with his powers to make him even more powerful
Weakness: Water of course
Story: An alien from a foriegn planet, comes to Earth and looks very similar to human. He does not know anything about our world as has lots of trouble fitting in, such as trying to shake hands with a car. One day he hears a song on the radio, Enter the Sandma, and for some unkown reason it has an affect on his body and caused him to get superpowers of sand, and whenever he hears the song he turns form sand to metal, but he can't control himself. Soon finds out he can help people and sets out to do just that.
Goal: He just wants to be normal
Costume: Just normal clothes
Catch Phrase: Can't touch this
Lives: New York City

name: Red Eyed Tree Frog Man!

powers: Super vision(his super duper red eyes), can climb on walls, super tongue to talk so much and is very stretchy and long!

weapons: tongue, feet, eyes!

costume: Frog!(no really...I'm a frog...Real one...hehehe)

color: green, red eyes

story: Was transformed into a frog by a super villain that wanted to be empress. Then he realized he had supah powahs!

place I live in: Red Eyed Tree Frog Trunk!

Catch Phrase: It's Red Eyed Tree Frog Man!!!!

How I look:

RedEyedTreefrogman.jpg

It's Red Eyed Treefrog Man!!!!

lol, the Red Eyed Tree Frog Man...reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

name; the fear
alter ego ; mich planter
power ; mind control
weapon ; projected self doubt
costume ; all black (for lurking)
purpose: to balance the forces of darkness
weakness; individual willpower
age; 32 in current incarnation
catchphrase; i know what your thinkin ................
favourite food ; raisins

Last edited:
Back