super mario bros. 3

mad1234

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2006
Wii world
has any one got this yet?
can you tell me how to save where your upto cos i have to keep starting from the beginning & it's very annoying:sick:

I haven't gotten it yet but all of the other ones I have just start where you left off. But if you think about it the origional NES didn't save SM3 either. But my VC does start me off where I left off on regular SM. Maybe you're exiting out of it wrong. I just hit the home button to go back to the Wii Menu from wherever I am in the game. Then the next time I want to play it's still there.

:sad: :sad: thats what i've been doing but it keeps restarting the game back at world 1 even when i have completed that world. very annoying

its very very very much worth the money....go ahead and get it without hesitation

i think i've sussed it:yesnod: i stopped the game part way thru a level & when i restarted it - it started on that level

when you start SMB3 does the page that you get when you press the wii home button come up automatically or have i got a fault on mine. i was thinking i should download it again

mad1234 said:
when you start SMB3 does the page that you get when you press the wii home button come up automatically or have i got a fault on mine. i was thinking i should download it again

That is normal.

waluigifs5.jpg

zapasant93 said:
its very very very much worth the money....go ahead and get it without hesitation

Tisk Tisk Tisk. Somebody didn't read the full original post.

Sylux said:
So we should by the game or not? You have to beat it without saves T-T

Yeah, the average gamer can complete the game in about 20 minutes as long as they find and use the magic flutes.

I've been playing it through 100% - something I havn't done since a sick day when I was a kid home alone :)

Back