Super Mario Champ!

..idk, but he did flash it, he was a flash movie maker so I guess it wasn't that hard for him.

you can even tell it's flashed, during the first stage, your run meter is impossible to max out before jumping over that pihranna plant. Just look carefully at the movie again and you'll notice even more stuff.

Have you ever used flash. It would be so impossible to make it perfect. All the sound effects, timers going the right speed, every level, Mario running the right speed, jumping the right height, it would be crazy. Just try to make a flash movie that looks even't slightly like the real thing.

Errr, the whole movie wasn't made by scratch, he flashed all of his mistakes to make it look like he was that good, it's possible to do that, just look at all the flashmovies out there now, it's easily believable that this movie was flash due to the skills that flashmakers have today. All in all, it was flashed, he confessed it himself.

Well since u sound so confident I might believe u...I need to look more into it.

Back