Super Mario Galaxy 121st star with Luigi

JLU51396

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2007
I searched and didn't see any topics on it, so, I found this video on youtube about and it shows what you supposedly win when you get the 121st star with Luigi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3FVLyzmNAI

I found that it looked pretty real, at least to me, but it could be fake, who knows, hopefully someone.

that was obviously fake. ive gotten 121 stars with luigi and nothing like that happened. and rosalina looked like she gained a few pounds

Nice fake.... very very real but a fake...

I would like that ending more than the real one (feeding a hungry luma with stars and getting a new galaxy.

Obviously the 1 DS star = 10 wii points, is ridiculous.

I kind of thought that the 1 DS star = 10 Wii points sounded very unreal. But the Super Mario Galaxy DS graphics made it seem very real.

Where the hell did this guy find the time to make that?! Yes it's fake, but hell it's incredible the person was able to make this in such a short time.

yeh someone posted that on maxconsole a while back its completely fake infact i could make the same video if i had a couple weeks worth of time to do it

It is very realistic for being a fake, and who wouldn't want a real co-op Super Mario Galaxy? The DS could make that happen. Though I doubt Nintendo has any plans for it.

Did he use tools or make it all from scratch? I'm amazed if that was all made from scratch. The Flash video drowns out the quality so it's hard to tell how exact it is.

Holy crap, that video looked pretty realistic, it would be awesome if that was the case but it seems something a little too "big" to be kept a secret.

Back