Super Mario Galaxy 35$!!!!

zapasant93 said:
once again, us canadian gamers will get screwed....

trust me when i say we are not getting screwed here. our price is $49.99. fair enough dont you think. americans are geting cheaper but this isnt the only game that went down in price for canadians.

Im going to buy the game for 50$ and use the 25$ towards COD4 lol

I have it pre-ordered from Game (online) for £32.99, as Celestial said, which is pretty good for UK prices! Usually Game is the most expensive though, it currently has MOHH2, NFS:pS and RE:UC for £39.99, but the best place I've found is Virgin (online) which has them, and most new games, for £30...bargain over here! That Choices UK site seems pretty good though, I'll have to keep that in mind for future games.

u cant use a gift card on a transaction that DEALS OUT the gift card. u buy galaxy at 50 then get a 25 gift card. and no u cant return galaxy then use the card, cuz u'd hafta return the card too

Celestial said:

Dude...you just saved me £3 AND using that I got double reward points, kudos to you :) I cancelled my order the other day as I was going to preorder to pick up when I bought endless ocean but this is going to save me £3 on the game and £2 on the bus fare and I won't even have to leave my house :D

I've yet to decide where I'm getting my copy from, but it'll probably be EB Games, Futureshop or Toys R Us.

Back