Mario Galaxy Screenshots And Discussion

i think its suppose to be yoshis egg.........?

A closer look:
luga.JPG

wow, im thinking it could be a luigis mansion 2 cameo

ya agreed with you silly hat, the game was very enterntaining when it lasted, i would really like to see a sequal

bw! said:
this game looks amazing

the second picture looks cool

I agree with bw! This game looks really amazing. I like how nintendo is making new style and new thoughts of mario games. This one I feel is going to be great. :wink:

One thing this game is doing that Sunshine didn't do is making a variety of levels. Like in sunshine they were all beach/water themed. In Galaxy it's not looking that way, like there's not an overwhelming amount of outer space levels. It's looking more like Super Mario 64.

This game continues to amaze me.
I have praised it since the beginning and have not turned to this like other members, since Brawl has been delayed.

Galaxy wasn't getting enough attention, but oh well.
Its going to be great no doubt.

i think we can all expect that galaxy will be a H-U-G-E seller this holiday season,

brawl was on almost everyone #1, but i like someother members have moved on from the brawl and jumped into the band wagon of galaxy

The levels on this game just look so creative I can't wait for this =]

Oh, and nice sig zapasant90 :)

zapasant93 said:
i think we can all expect that galaxy will be a H-U-G-E seller this holiday season,

brawl was on almost everyone #1, but i like someother members have moved on from the brawl and jumped into the band wagon of galaxy

Hence my post taking note of your bandwaggonness.

Back