Super Mario Galaxy is so sweet

highroller

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
Every galaxy is better than the other one. The people who designed this game are so innovative. I love this game each and every day better. This game is so astonishing. Thanks Nintendo

I've never liked Mario games overall. However, M.G is really, really good fun. At the moment I'm renting it but its a game definitely worth buying.

Who told this game is easy?

I have 106 stars... and I need to beat the daredevil comet on the last galaxy and all the purples except from the 1st stage....

The purple comet is insane, there are some ones you must go upsides down o a moving platform with bombs... a fail and start over... ekk.

Rosalina is teh sex.
Peach and her nappy yellow hair can GTFO.

Chicagoan said:

I have 106 stars... and I need to beat the daredevil comet on the last galaxy and all the purples except from the 1st stage....

The purple comet is insane, there are some ones you must go upsides down o a moving platform with bombs... a fail and start over... ekk.

The moving one with the purple coins was tough.

Game is so good though, I only have like 70 something stars, but I plan on beating er' soon.

highroller said:
Every galaxy is better than the other one. The people who designed this game are so innovative. I love this game each and every day better. This game is so astonishing. Thanks Nintendo

ALL of Nintendos games are great!!:cool:

highroller said:

Yes! I second you, thanks Nintendo!

Chicagoan said:

It was me who said this game was easy. Easy, easy, easy. That doesn't mean that I don't think it's fun, though. The only think that was close to a challenge was the bouldergeist daredevil run. Thats it.

Back