Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz!

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
Anyone own this game? Whats your opinion on it? I'm thinking of picking it up but I'm not sure if its going to be a whole lot of fun Multiplay wise like Mario Party. But I'm very tempted. Also I just looked on IGN.com and it has around 100 levels in SINGLE PLAYER...:drool: . Thats pretty impressive to me. So I just wanted to see others opinions. I saw that you have to use the Wiimote to move around by tilting forward and backwards. Have you found that hard to adjust to?

i have it, i never really played it that much. all i played was a few multi player games and they were OK. u should rent it first this way u wont waste $50.

i have it also.
I must obmit its a little boring. i love the multiplayer but the single player cant get rather annoying and boring.

if your looking for something fun to play with friends buy it.

ah me and my girlfriend love it.. its challenging but can get hecktic on the eyes.. only part worth paying is the single player, the multiplayer games are crap... some of them are okay... but for the most part they show just how annoying it can be to control the wiimote. but singleplayer game... excellent.

Most of the multi player games were disappointing. The single players cool though. And the controllers pretty easy to get used to

If you liked Super Monkey Ball mainly for the awesome minigames such as my favorite, Monkey Target, don't get this game. They stripped the minigames too much, for example instead of several targets in Monkey Target to land on there is only one. The majority of the minigames are completely unplayable....not as in unplayably bad, but as in just not playable period. There are some good ones without these motion problems, but just not enough.

If you want to get this for SinglePlayer, it's an iffy. Apparently the developers forgot that this game was controlled by your own movements, rather than fixed controls with the gamecube controller, so with that said it's extremely hard to the point you want to blow your mind. If you're up for one of the most frustratingly hard games out there as in harder than Super Monkey Ball 2, go and try this one.

Last edited:
knoxbox said:
ah me and my girlfriend love it.. its challenging but can get hecktic on the eyes.. only part worth paying is the single player, the multiplayer games are crap... some of them are okay... but for the most part they show just how annoying it can be to control the wiimote. but singleplayer game... excellent.

I agree...the single player is fun and challenging. There are a few fun multiplayer games but I go for the single player mode when I play it.

En4Neo said:
If you liked Super Monkey Ball mainly for the awesome minigames such as my favorite, Monkey Target, don't get this game. They stripped the minigames too much, for example instead of several targets in Monkey Target to land on there is only one. The majority of the minigames are completely unplayable....not as in unplayably bad, but as in just not playable period. There are some good ones without these motion problems, but just not enough.

If you want to get this for SinglePlayer, it's an iffy. Apparently the developers forgot that this game was controlled by your own movements, rather than fixed controls with the gamecube controller, so with that said it's extremely hard to the point you want to blow your mind. If you're up for one of the most frustratingly hard games out there as in harder than Super Monkey Ball 2, go and try this one.

you must have turrets or some shaking disease cause i find the game to be rather easy to control... its much like the old labrynth games from back in the day.

knoxbox said:
you must have turrets or some shaking disease cause i find the game to be rather easy to control... its much like the old labrynth games from back in the day.

I never said it wasn't easy to control. I find the controls to work very well in the Single Player..... Now if you meant the minigames, there's no denying that a lot of the minigames have big probs.

You might want to re-read my post.

Last edited:

no mention of multiplayer in this part of ur response. only someone with a completely abstract mind would think you were talking about multi player portion and its controls... u blantantly say single player, and then refer to its controls... this is why i said u must have turrets if you think its hard to play. I think i read it just fine :)

Back