Super Monkey Ball:BB - Best Multiplayer?

tonyr1988

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Arkansas, United States
Wii Online Code
5915-3034-4885-8290
I got SMB:BB in the mail today to rent, and it's been pretty disappointing so far. The biggest reason I got it was to have some cool multiplayer for Christmas with all the family in town. I've been going through some of the mini-games to see which ones were really good, but I haven't gone through all of them yet (got a long way to go).

Which ones do you guys think are the best? I'm actually starting to think I should've got Rayman instead. Oh well - nada biggie.

You can choose what minigames you want to play? That's really cool. I think i might rent it and give it a try.

For great multiplayer, i would recommend Madden NFL 07. But that's just me and my friends. Imo, it has like the best multiplayer experience we've ever had on a console. Specifically, the 2 on 2. Why? Because it's a great challenge and really funny and along with "sprint boost", where you can give your partner a boost by drumming your Wiimote and nunchuck makes this game truly fun. i'm having a ball with my friends with this game. I would highly recommend it. :)

I too am trying to find a good multiplayer game for the family (parents and grandparents that don't know how to play video games).

Excite truck seemed easy enough to play. I read a review on ign that said super monkey ball is a good game for "family and the uncoordinated sort".

Can anyone else confirm this?

Thank you
-Hans

Yeah, Madden is good, and I'll probably play it + Wii Sports with family over Christmas instead of SMB:BB.

I was just wondering which mini-games that people liked the most in this game. Some of them are kinda fun, but I don't think it's worth a buy...not for me, anyway.

Yeah I rented it from gamefly and returned it the next day lol. I never played any monkey ball games but god damn the main game was just frustrating with bad camera angles and the minigames that I did try were pretty terrible.

I had monkey ball, but then traded it for rayman. rayman has much better multiplayer games IMO.

but, the games i thought were most fun was: monkey wars, monkey target, and the one where you have all the billiards balls and you click on the one that matches.

its called Wii sports. By far I think its better than Monkey Ball.
But for me Im mad theres no online Madden or Call of Duty when they could have had it.

monkey wars, the snowboard one, the space blasters one, the racing one that's like mario kart, um...there's a few other decent ones
all in all though, the multiplayer sucks on that game though
wii sports is the way to go, that's what ive been playing with my ten and under nephews and they love it

Yes dude u should have gotton rayman its puts smb to shame. I also rented smb and my girl even thought it was gay, rayman seems more like a older crouds game. But other than that best game was monky wars.

yeah super monkey ball's games arent the best but some can get addicting and others just make you want to throw the wii remote at you 8 year old cousin (might have tried that today) my favorite is the dart game

Back