Super Paper Mario

kreak_wii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
Alright so I am thinking of buying Super Paper Mario, and I am a HUGE fan of Paper Mario games. But before I decide to I need to know if it is worth it. I have seen some videos and reviews but it looks really bad to me compared to the other PMs. Do you even get partners? Is it annoying having to switch between bowser and peach all the time? Do you even know when to go from like 2d to 3d (or whatever that switch it)

Please reply with your own personal opinion because I would rather save 50 dollars for like SSBB rather than waste it on an awful game

There have been numerous topics on this, use the search function. But Super Paper Mario is probably one of my favorite games out so far. Even though they talk a lot, it's very fun. The switch off is not annoying, and you usually go with mario the most of the time. 2D looks amazing, 3D is also good. They needed a little more touching up on the 3D, but it still looks very good.

~Rival

Off Topic: Hey kreak_wii, is it alrigjt with you if I steal your signature picture? I won't use it here, of corse, I just like it a lot :). You don't mind, do ya?

just steal it anyway

This game is from what I've heard second best game for Wii:
1. Twilight Princess
2. Super Paper Mario
3. Godfather: Blackhand Edition

1. Look around at other threads.

2. There's actually a section just for SPM, how could you miss it?

3. Lmao WiiZero 'just steal it anyway'

Back