Super Smash Bros. Brawl Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
even i have seen this and i never see anything early. lol really really old.

Can't wait to play this game! SSB on N64 was amazing never played SSBM though

Midak said:
Thanks for posting, I had not seen it, ignore the jerks.

Well maybe if you actually use THE SEARCH FEATURE, you will realize there's multiple threads with the same videos. This may be a cliche line, but stop being a noob for once. ;)

I have to admit, SSBB looks pretty badass. The graphics are mindblowing and the action looks fast and frenzied.

I cant wait for global playing. It gets boring playing smash bros aginst the computer.

Kamikaze said:
Well maybe if you actually use THE SEARCH FEATURE, you will realize there's multiple threads with the same videos. This may be a cliche line, but stop being a noob for once. ;)

I did use the search before I posted this, while there are many posts on SSBB there are NONE with "video" in the title. I wasn't going to read thru 100+ threads to see if someone had put up the video in one of them. If you can't live with that, that's too damn bad.

Kamikaze said:

Ya know, if you already saw it, you dont need to post but your just a spamming jackass that needs to point out something has already been posted otherwise your life loses all meaning. Go kill yourself loser...and have a nice day. :ciappa:

-ReWiind. said:
Dude, my grandma saw this when she was 12.. Just kidding! Yeah this video is an ancestor, but its always amazing.

Wanna medal? :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back