Riviet

WiiChat Veteran
May 15, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
3388-6355-5969-8398
I think it's about time we have a thread dedicated to this game. :D

Discuss.

I personally loved this game the most of all gamecube games, I still play it with my friends occasionally. It certainly was much more fun than the original on N64.

I think it was alot faster than the 64 version, and link is my favorite character. thiis game has better characters and such.

Yep, agreed with the characters, there were more and they had improved attacks. My favourite and best character would probably be Link.

mario used to be my fav in super smash 1 but in meele its link. i was soooooooooo good with mario on da 1st 1 but with meele i am noway as good but who cares it FUN.:D

Can you guys help me out. What IS super smash brothers. I left the gaming world after SNES largely. Played a LITTLE N64 but not much. How does this game work and what exactly is it?

Super Smash Bros was a fighting game Purely Constructed of Nintendo Characters. This game is said to be the most Popular Fightning game. Over the years, they made a sequel to this game called Super Smash Bros Melee. This once again was a best selling fighting game for the Gamecube. This game brought some new elements of fighting to the table. You can sidestep dodge, dodge while in mid-air, more specials are avaliable, more characters are playable, and of coarse more battle arenas. The best 4 player fighting game in my opinion.

Back