Super Smash Brothers 4

N64: Super Smash Brothers
Gamecube: Melee
Wii: Brawl
Next system: Super Smash Brothers ?

My point is if there is going to be a new Super Smash its gonna be for the next Nintendo system.

My point being Sakurai is trying to end Smash Bros. at Brawl. As you stated yourself, Nintendo is going to do all it can to create another Smash Bros. game, but there's definatly a good chance of failure; unless Sakurai no longer owns the right to Smash Bros.

As far as I know Sakurai was just hired to produce Brawl nothing less nothing more. He does not own smash bros. as far as I know his contract ended with Brawl. Nintendo could easily just have Iwata, Miyamoto and Auonoma produce the next one.

That's why I said "What's your point?" And that's why I mentioned although I want people to stop putting chemicals in food there's nothing I can do about it because I'm not in control of the agriculture industry just like Sakurai isn't in control of Nintendo.

If anyone knows Nintendo they know that they are INCREDIBLE about reinventing decade old franchises. How many Marios and Zeldas have we seen?? A game like Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Mario Kart or Smash Bros. isn't gonna end soon. A game like Hotel Dusk might be canceled but not a Multimillion seller like Zelda or Smash Bros.

Bodine will answer negatively to that. :p

There's no harm in thinking about SSB 4, but I do see your point. I enjoy Brawl every other, if not every day; it's one of my most played games. You certainly don't have to tell me to enjoy what I currently have. :p
You know me all too well. :lol:

A. Brawl really wasn't all that fun
B. There won't be another announcement. All these 'Next Smash Bros.' threads shouldn't be about what will be in the next one. Instead it should be about what might have been in the next Smash Bros. if they made one... but they wont... ever.

Back