Sweet looking apple, bread and flowers.

Cadbury

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
What is that all about in castle town? With the apples and bread and flowers, can you do anything with them?

Last edited:
Yeah scoop some bread with a bottle and you can attach it to your bow and shoot one of the cats in castle town to make them mutate into a teenage mutant ninja turtle. If you slash the flowers with your sword you get a bunch. Give them to Telma to get laid. As for the apple, give it to telmas cat and she will give you the deity mask from Majoras Mask.

hahah..funny, i think its just for fun but thats a good option too, man...telma's a stone cold fox, you know what im sayin'

[TITAN] said:
hahah..funny, i think its just for fun but thats a good option too, man...telma's a stone cold fox, you know what im sayin'

well, i didn't at first, but then i pretended to be a 35 year old virgin for a second and then i understood what u were saying!

ha very funny i know what u mean but who would want to get laid with a pixlated woman...:eek:ut:

Last edited:
i dont mean this offensivly but people in this world work in mANY weird ways

Zelduke you do come out with some weird but strangly true ideas you know (meaning it not offensivly)

Back