Sympatico users - success? Please post here

ggazoo

WiiChat Member
Aug 24, 2007
One group of people say that Sympatico doesn't work on with the Wii. Another group of people say that it does. In an attempt to make things clear for all of those who are having problems getting online with Bell (including me), please post here if you've been successful with Sympatico, and what your setup is.

Let us know:

- Your operating system (Windows or Mac)
- If you're the Wii USB Wi-Fi Connector, the Wii Lan Adapter, or a router (and state which model)
- and how you've configured your setup (automatic, manual, where your router/modem is, etc)

Hopefully we clear the air on whether the Wii is indeed compatible with Bell or not. If not, I'm taking mine back to the store... I'm not getting everything that I'm paid for.

It works for me. I have windows xp and a wireless router hooked up. I have my sympatico running through the router and I just looked for wireless networks with the wii and found mine. All is well

joZee said:
It works for me. I have windows xp and a wireless router hooked up. I have my sympatico running through the router and I just looked for wireless networks with the wii and found mine. All is well
Sounds the same for me. My Wii found my wireless network the first time.

Back