Synching Wiimote with the Console

skippy4pres

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2007
I went over to my friends house and used my Wiimote with his Wii, and now I can't get it to work with my Wii.

There's a little synch button in the back near the batteries, but other than that, I have no idea what to do. Can someone help me out please.
thx

I believe there's a sync button on the Wii. I'm not sure though. Try that.

I pressed it, and the buttons blinked blue, but I'm not sure what to do after that. After the butons blink blue, they just stop blinking and i still can't get it to work.

Turn on the wii - hold the SYNC button on WII for 15 seconds, let go, then press the SYNC button on the remote for 2 seconds, let go. The remote and console should sync up.

If you play wii wii sports you can do it from their or press the home button on his wiimote and hit reconnect and press 1 and 2 at the same time on each wiimote you want to connect.

Skippy4pres, the sync button on the Wii is found easily. Look under the reset button on the Wii or if you have it horizontal, it is to the right of it. You will see a compartment thing you can open up. There is a red button that you will see when it is opened. Also as a little side note, there should be a slot there too, you can use that for SD cards.

Ijustwantawii said:
Turn on the wii - hold the SYNC button on WII for 15 seconds, let go, then press the SYNC button on the remote for 2 seconds, let go. The remote and console should sync up.

follow this guys intro.. it'll work.. because i had this problem for the first time and Nintendocam told me to do this :] he's my life saver. lol

Good Luckx3

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

follow this guys intro.. it'll work.. because i had this problem for the first time and Nintendocam told me to do this :] he's my life saver. lol

Good Luckx3

:yesnod:

Yep!

Back