Syncron Eyes

Reaper3000GT

Wii fo' life son. Werd.
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
7996-2972-4501-9971
Hey all my fellow Wii'ers lol. Haven't been on the forums in a bit but I need some help from you guys. Well in the morning when I go to school I have a computer class first period. I do all my work in the beggining and then I ask the teacher to unblock the internet so I can check email stuff. Well hes not smart enough to know how to only unblock one computer so I just end up sleeping. Well anyway the program he uses to look at our computers is Syncron Eyes (Not sure if thats correct spelling but its close) and he is able to control/block programs from us. I think I have figured away around it but I havent been able to test it out. What I did was when I log on to the very slow computers in the bottem left corner the start menu is there, now I have to click it fast because it will dissapear in about 1 minute. Well when the start menu opens there is a little thing called "Help" it has a little purple book and I click it and have many options. Well I have looked through all the options and found network connects. I click it and this takes me to the connections window. It has "Local Area Connection" and "Creat A New Connection" I can right click on Local Area Connection and I have an option to disable it. When I do I dissapear from his screen but I also am disconnect from the internet. So I tried to creat a new connection and I needed the schools IP adress to create a new one but as always he had it blocked. Well after I find out the IP I'm going to try this but I dought it will work. If anyone knows how to get around this please post a message because I will be most greatfull.

Thanks,
Daron

Back