Team Conflict Game Mode Discussion

IGGUS

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2010
NYC
I see a lot of conversation mixed into other threads about Game Modes and thought why not have one for each type. Could be a good way for us to plan out a game, or nice to differentiate the team work needed between Black Box and GoldenEye, etc. Enjoy!

-IGGUS

In team conflict, I always find myself turning into "that guy" that is more interested in throwing out smoke grenades and then committing suicide than actually scoring points. Sorry to anyone whose team I've been on lately...haha

Interesting lol. It's a shame when you have teamates that aren't really helping they just stand there and get shot or blow themselves up.....

lets be honest.... unless youve played a few times together

.....then "team" conflict often turns into:

you, versus 4 other dudes with three other guys running around as human shields. :wink:

haha yeah!

'cept due to a break of a month or more it appears i am no longer one of the captains.... merely a noob! :sick:

Great thread idea; this was the only thread I could find in this type of style; Perhaps you haven't created the other ones yet?

This is a nice mode; however, I like the other modes more.

Is this anyone's all time favorite mode?

I stick to Regular, Plain, Old Conflict more often than anything. I play golden gun and team conflict occassionally when I get bored...

^ I disagree, to an extent. Havin' to make up for any and all slack your team mates drop on ya by bein' unable to pull their own weight can be a tad annoyin' if they're that incompetent. Challenge is always good, but when you're the only member of the team that has any idea what to do, it can be kinda frustratin'. Bein' captain of the n00b squad can be both fun and quite the drag.

Bein' captain of the n00b squad can be both fun and quite the drag.

Ha! Captain of the Noob squad! You know I like that one. Been there. Done that. Being CotNS has it's ups and downs. Ups include a chance to rack up some serious XP. Downs include losing the match - usually.

Agreed with that ^. But I do have to admit if it's all noobs in there that's something to rack up and just mess around with them :devil: :LOL:.... (with mostly wining more often in those rooms.)

Back