Team Fortress 2 For Wii

markusbass

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2007
Now How cool would it be if Nintendo bought the rights to release the game Team Fortress 2 for the Wii! For those of you who have Played Team Fortress 2 Before you would know that this game would be awesome on the wii and would Take the FPS controls to a whole new level for online gaming!

TEAM FORTRESS 2!!

this is really a sad thread because it will probably never happen. although i'd buy it twice if it did.

wow he was just expressing a idea that he thought would be cool its like all people do in this place is go and talk about how other peoples threads are not good or worthless. its not about what you like he was expressing him self like he has a right to do. I don't see you making any relevent threads lately?:shocked: so stop posting in peoples threads about how sad they are or how it sucks and how irrellevent it is, he didnt force you to read it.

threads like this are gun downed, because the "hardcore" WII followers, fear "In depth", fast paced games, hence they lap up the casual games.

"WII gamers need easiness" the RE guy said that :yesnod:

Now How cool would it be if Nintendo bought the rights to release the game Team Fortress 2 for the Wii!

Orange box is on Xbox 360/PS3, the Xbox 360 one can play with PC gamers, dunno about the PS3 one.

I would definitely pick it up for the Wii if it was made available. Fun game for sure !!!

Uh Dayoh... No they can't. You've been reading rumors on websites? There was speculation that Valve wanted to do it, but because of the big differences in the servers it wasnt possible. I play TF2 all the time on xbox, never played a PC player. That would be gay anyway. Keyboard mouse would rape anything a console has. Too easy to get kills with mouse.

and Yes, TF2 would be the **** on Wii, using motion controls would be cool. But it would need to be able to sustain a decent sized community of gamers, because its truly a TEAM game, there are no 1 man armies on that game.

Oh btw guys, if anyone is thinking of getting PS3 for TF2 and w/e games. Even if your a Xbox hater, just get Xbox because reviews say The Orange Box is literally unplayable on PS3. Except for the game Portal.

Last edited:
the next metroid if 100% coming and itll be sexy online.
but yah tfc2 is leetshit.

Im hooked on the pc version! Would be cool to see how they would handle the wii version

d00d if they make a css for wii
or really any valve game ill be drooolin.

If Valve announced something for Wii, then you can be confident that the game will be Wii's best 3rd-party game. As long as VALVE works on it, and not someone else.

Back