Dual-wielding, Wii sports Tennis

dogon1013

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
I'm sure someone must have done it before, but I just won my first dual-wielding Wii tennis game. I had the #1 controller in my right hand controlling one Mii on my team, and the #2 controller in my left hand controlling the other Mii on my team. I was playing the computer but it would be fun to play against a friend (using all 4 Wii-motes).

It brings a whole new level of difficulty since the wii's cross over and the wiimote in the left hand might be controlling the mii on the right side, but it was fun, and I will definatelly do it again.

What's even more confusing is playing with a friend each of you controlling one player on each side.

I'm thinking it would work well in an on-rails shooter (Like umbrella chronicles, or ghost squad).

having one controller in each hand that can shoot at different enemies at once (john woo style) sounds like alot of fun. As long as the nunchuck is not needed in the gameplay, and it's a 2-player game, it should be possible to do.

Last edited:
Wow, this is cool. I wish I saw this before my friend and I played for 3 hours last night haha. So I need to spend another 2 remotes?

I just mastered the fast serve in Tennis and we made our own Mii's last night before bowling. Somehow after owning the Wii for under a week, I think baseball is really cool, especially after I set the sensitivity level high on the remote.

I just played dual wielding with my friend today. It really raises the skill level. Especially since right handers aren't used to serving and playing at the net, and vice versa.

I tried a game where I control all Miis, it's crazy.
Also, I just got Platinum Medals at Wii Tennis 1st and 3rd practice :)

I brought my wii to a family function once and saw this little kid playing the wii by herself. Se was playing baseball, one hand (left I think) to pitch and the other to bat. It seems to work alright.

Back