Team Hawaii?

RedRhino

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2008
Dear Player
Me and my partner just played you online. We loved your style and skill. We aren't 100% sure about you name, but we think it was "Team Hawaii" or something close. We want to get in contact with you!!! Get your friend code, and play against you many more times.
Honestly..... you are phenominal at this game..... and my partner and I thought we were the best in the world! When you played us on sunday jan 6 about 15 minutes before 9 oclock(eastern), we had a 12 -0 record (from one sitting, might i add) with 250-ish points.... and yet you slaughtered us.... two high scoring shut outs.... and we haven't seen that since we started.
We went to play again, and were very disapointed when your name/record didn't pop up again.
Im sure you will sympathize with our want to play more skilled players then the average player online... Please, respond to this forum if you find this, and i will send you my name and friend code confidentially.

RedRhino

P.S. I know RedRhino is a cruddy alias, but it was the best i could think of on the spot, and it has nothing to do with our strikers name.

I might have been Team Boner, they're a mighty duo of creativity and skill.

**** that ive played them before and merked them, teamHAWAII is the only player we've seen who is better then us...and we want to play them again...

ps. you little ***** dont talk to me unless your decent, we want to play someone who can beat us, we hate all these ppl who think they're amazing and just get merked by us.... im red rhynos partener and i could beat you and your partner on your own, if anyone thinks they can win send me your friend code and i will make your mother wish she got an abortion

Last edited:
RedRhino said:
**** that ive played them before and merked them, teamHAWAII is the only player we've seen who is better then us...and we want to play them again...

ps. you little ***** dont talk to me unless your decent, we want to play someone who can beat us, we hate all these ppl who think they're amazing and just get merked by us.... im red rhynos partener and i could beat you and your partner on your own, if anyone thinks they can win send me your friend code and i will make your mother wish she got an abortion
LOL at people trying to start actual fights over strikers.

Yeah for real I was making fun of Team Boner. Some people take this game way too seriously.

First, i would like to say wow, omg.
Second, i would like to say sorry to anyone who feels threatened or offended by the challenge put forth in my roommate's reply to my initial post.
If anyone knows the player 'teamHAWAII' please let us know. We've been mentioning him a lot in my house in the past couple of hours while celebrating our return home from christmas, because we really want to play them again, a rematch if you will. We honestly have never lost so badly to anyone, and we consider ourselves very good at strikers.

I challenge anyone who thinks im blowing smoke out of my rear end. We will play you, we will beat you, and we will assure you, this now legendary 'teamHAWAII' is better then we can ever claim to be.
The only player we have seen that maybe could beat teamHAWAII was a player with the screen-name of 'wowomg.com'

Our Primary team:
Daisy capt, Toad & Dry on wings, boo back
or if you prefer.....
Daisy capt, Toad & Mole on wings, boo back
Backup team (If you steal our Daisy):
Peach or DK capt, Toad & Dry on wings, boo back

P.S.
this little ending is only to teamHAWAII....

I may be drunk, but im calling you out.

I know your record was something like 280 - 5,
but we were still 12 - 0, while getting wasted and having more people quit on us then wins we got recorded....

its been buggin me a little bit, all night, that me and all my roommates didn't lose a single game, except those two games we lost in that one series against you... while on our triumphant return to strikers after the entire holidays apart.... we made it thru the rest of our online session without a single loss. Fifty-something AND TWO

If me, and my best partner, play you again sober, i think we can win.

Prove me wrong......

The challenge has been set

Last edited:
RedRhino said:
...The challenge has been set

Mark this day, January 7, 2008 in history with tattoos and Google Cache that RedRhino damned us all & all of WiiChat was killed by the wake of his post.

This will be put on all nation's calendar and known to happen before the U.S.A.'s Groundhog Day.

Last edited:
All the other wii-play forum posts look like the AIM instant messenger client and I just exploded! The end of days is nigh!

Back