This is about RJ

XclickX

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2007
Philly, PA
This players record this week is like 85-1. About that and anyways i'm just here to expose a cheater. i played him thurs. nite with guest and he was 54-1. long story short he beats us game 1 game 2 we r up 6-3 with 20 sec to go he disconnects.i try to play again and guess who i get put up against..... RJ. since i steal my internet from my neighbor, i can not disconnect, so we play again. game 1 we are beating him 3-1 with 6 seconds to go and you know the story they turned it off again. it pisses off to see him ranked like30th and still sitting with 1 loss. do not waste ur time playing him, he WILL TURN IT OFF.

Anyone with an unrealistic record like that is probably disconnecting. 254-4 one guy was, we played him and he DC'ed with 5 seconds to go when we were up 4-3 in a close game. Truth is, everyone has bad games, and their records should reflect that.

Thats truth. I think you might anticipate when youll face a quitter or not. In that case I almost try to score quickly and a lot of goals, at least i get those points. Theres a lot of quitter right now, the best is getting matches against friends.

I just played this guy. What a toolbag. He's 86-2 now thanks to our OT win.

Not if you unplug the modem, or force lag by downloading stuff. The trick is that if you DC, but still wind up at the Leaderboard page, it figures you had internet trouble and doesn't give you an L.

im glad u beat him in ot. i made it to rank 3 last nite. pretty happy bout that. i saw u cros. ranked top 30. my name is Ant online

i thought disconnects give you losses
last time i was playing, and i suddenly get disconnected(DSL, sister with phone)
and then it shows that i have a loss and less points than what i originally had

I think we sould do a sticky thread with the quitters name , hope the moderators can do that. what you say ?

divinogait said:
I think we sould do a sticky thread with the quitters name , hope the moderators can do that. what you say ?

and what would this achieve?

Just knowledge.

In my case, I remember who quit on me before, and try to score them a lot, lol!!, just for that..

And maybe if you have the acknoledge of whom is going to quit you you face them knowing he is going to quit for sure and dunno get angry... because you will say, "I know you will quit .. lol, but im winning 9-0 " ,lol!!

PS
Santa -- remember to add me.. 3 days already, lol

Back