Teh Wii

Brownies

\\Slash Bros.//
Jul 25, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2970-3563-4519-6293
Ive been asking this question since i got the wii n never got an answer, when i downlaod games it says stuff like blacks and empty blocks, but what i want to know is how much memory does the wii have ALONE like 10 gigs? 5? 60?

if its 512 MB ( WTF ) how does it save all my games and what happeneds when i have no more room?

Brownies said:
if its 512 MB ( WTF ) how does it save all my games and what happeneds when i have no more room?

well thats why it has a SD card reader slot.. yes i know they didnt think things out all the way but you can delete games youve already beat (VC). and redownload them for free since you paid.

whats vc like the games off super nintendo u downlaod?

yeah exactly.

The Virtual Console is that channel where you can play all the OOOOOOOOOLlllllllllllld games. But you have to buy and download them first in the shop channel, though.

If you run out of the 512 MB, which can only happen when you own LOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS of VC Games, you can switch to SD cards to store your saves

I honestly don't see you running out of room, so don't worry about it.
Unless you play and save over 2000 wii games your good.

CantGetAWii said:
I honestly don't see you running out of room, so don't worry about it.
Unless you play and save over 2000 wii games your good.
Yeah, I agree. Plus, you can always delete them and download them again for free whenever you want, like mentioned above.

paintba||er said:
I wish they would have thought it out better and let you save/load/play directly from the SD card......

yeah or mabe just have a 20 gig harddrive :)

Yeah... but seriously... what for?

Back