Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownies

\\Slash Bros.//
Jul 25, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2970-3563-4519-6293
Hye i got the wii about 5 days ago and i didnt know how to get the blue light light up on my wii and some 1 had told me its because u need new mail, but i nvr seen my thing light up

EX: i was playing downlaoded games like super mario and while i was playing i got 2 new mails and my blue light didnt flash n i had no clue i got those 2 new mails untill i went to the wii screen and saw the number 2 flashing...

whats the problem why cant i have the blue light on?

Does the light flash on briefly when you turn the wii on?

1499d1168316677t-whats-wrong-me-aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

hey, yeah the light goes on when i turn on the wii, well doesnt go in it flashes for liek half a second but mabe it could be the light didnt turn on because i was playing super mario 64?

gunsnroses said:
paintballer:**** search
Are you honestly trying to get banned? Watch it.

Just have someone send you an email to your Wii...should make the light blue light come on.

I think its only when someone else from another Wii sends you one, not when the game sends you mail with accomplishments.

manufan15 said:
I think its only when someone else from another Wii sends you one, not when the game sends you mail with accomplishments.
That's true, which is why I said to get someone to email his Wii.

The blue light is really not intended to be on all the time.

The methods to make it light up (send mail, etc.) are not really long term and don't always cause it to light up based on various circumstances.

k i sent myself an email when the wii was on standby and it glowed blue but as soon as i turn the wii on it goes away and if i turn it back to standby without cheking the mail its still not blue.

oh jesus not these again.....

sorry anything pertaining to a blue light and paintballer is right! use the search funtion. i cant stand these questions....

the blue light is VANITY! whats everyones obsession with it? is it like a "moth to a flame" type thing? am i missing out on something?

TLC is gunna hit this with the lockaroni!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back