Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Light Help Please

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by chabraham, Jan 4, 2007.

1. chabraham

chabraham WiiChat Member

Yesterday morining, I woke up and had a strong feeling about finding a wii. I have been on a search for about a week, and i woke up yesterday at 10:15, and had a strange feeling, so a rushed to walmart as fast as i could. Sure enough, there was 3 wiis left. I bought one took it home and set it up after the world juniors hockey game.

Anyways, I know that the slot light usually doesn't light up, but there are ways to get it to light up. I read if you sent a message to your wii, it will light up. So i registered my email adress, and sent a message from my email to my wii, and did not check the message. My settings are set to a bright slot light, so i can't figure out why it isn't on. I know the light works because it flashed when i turn the wii on.

Any other ways to get the light to well...light? i find the wii looks dark and boring without the light

2. Skippy

Skippy WiiChat Member

The message-waiting light only comes on when you get a message and the Wii is turned off (in standby mode). Once you turn it on, the light goes off.

3. HeAdWaVe

HeAdWaVe WiiChat Member

if you are connected to 24

4. Kryptenx

Kryptenx WiiChat Member