tekken 6 petition

I think this really happens Darkprinny!!

And even more, we will get Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur IV. Due to low sales of the console, Mr. Iwata saw "Cause isn't there high quality games on the Wii", is time to Namco-Bandai launch this great franchises on the Wii as they did porting to the PSP and now they plans to port to the Iphone...

Come-on, together will push Namco-Bandai to do it!!

Soul Calibur is mediocre and Tekken sucks.

The Wii is blowing away the 360/PS3 in sales, why would they ever try to stray away from their plan?

As stated by Nintendo, the Wii is looking toward another market. They're not making the same mistake as they did when they launched the Gamecube.

The Wii is that system that compliments the other two systems. I think everyone should have one but they should also have a PS3/Xbox360/PC. Personally, I have been keeping myself entertained with Gamecube games.

The Wii is that system that compliments the other two systems. I think everyone should have one but they should also have a PS3/Xbox360/PC. Personally, I have been keeping myself entertained with Gamecube games.

True, I have a ton of Gamecube games that I really enjoyed. The sales of the hardware itself was at best, very mediocre.

I also totally agree with your first comment. You'll have best of both worlds if you do own a Wii and another console that suits your other needs.

Back