Thank You

Sameiru

Wii Otaku
Jul 5, 2006
Hi all.

Most of you around here do not know me, perhaps some of the ancient members may remember a post I made, and that is because I haven't been around for a long time - and I mean a LONG time.

A friend the other day reminded me of a time when I used to show him all the stuff about Wii (I was completely obsessed) and many of the posts on Wiichat. I loosely remember finding this forum by mindlessly Googling things about Wii, I needed as much information as I could get. Once I found this place, I settled in very quickly, becoming familiar with the forum's regulars and trying my best to contribute to the community.

Now I have come back, and looked at my past posts, and realised how much of a fool I was back then. Then I spotted my Joining Date: July 2006. This struck me deeply. I was ten years old when I joined this forum. This scares me, as some of the content on here I was viewing was quite NSFW, and I am worried I may have damaged my young brain through this comment :p

Regardless, this visit provoked me to view my old posts, and threads started. I noticed that two of the threads that I started have continued to have posts made this year (Art Thread and How Famous is the Above User? if you were interested...) and that I had horrendous spelling and grammar in those days. Since then I have grown up, and have changed severely as a person.

The most shocking thing is that... I have sold my Wii, and upgraded to a PS3. I decided I had had enough of the Wii's childish games and the droughts between first party releases.

Disregarding the above paragraph, I would like to say thanks, for keeping these posts set in stone, as a 'Time Capsule' of sorts to my former self.

So

Thanks You.

People evolve of the internets
To bad that some are still stuck using that txt speak.

You can tell how long its been as "Rep" was taken out ages ago

Back