How Long Have you Been Foruming?

Xbox.com in 2003 didn't post much I was 10 then I joined this long after.

surfinrach90 said:
Hmm.. first forum I joined up too.. I really can't remember :/

2005 I joined theforumsite where me and FR used to talk to each other actually, on the whole website I had 2 friends and FR was oen of them, which is rather spooky lol!

And then I was on newgrounds forums but their just arses on there... so I didn't bother, then I joined here..

Now I occasionally visit theforumsite and newgrounds, and I go on War Rock forums, but that's just usually when there's something up with the game or I need help..

In between those I also end up on random ones lol :/

Hey im an NG user :mad5: lol Im only an arse on their because its tolerated :yesnod:

ssbb_lover said:
Who saw that one coming?

That forum was changed for the better due to me and another member
Before it was dull as hell nobody posting
Wii joined and it got loads mlore posters

I've been at it for 7 years. I loved the old Rage Against The Machine forum, that was good times indeed.

I started with these things back in the mid 80's when all that was available were dial-up BBS's. There were no graphics, and at a 300 baud transfer speed, you could read the text at the same speed it came over the modem. There were only about 3 local BBS's with message boards and I also participated in a handful of the old nationwide FidoNET echoes that were available on the local BBS's (imagine having a 2-3 day turn-around between posting a message and getting any responses!)

paintba||er said:
I just remembered what the first forum I was on was. It was, TheFerretStore.com forums.

The... Ferret... Store?:wtf:

Do You Own A Ferret?:lol:

Back