How has the forums changed since you joined?

Slimi

im back
Jun 30, 2007
somewhere
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I have been having some thought on how much the forums have changed since when I joined back in June (It feels like such a long time ago now but in fact it isn't). There has been a huge die in members compared to when I joined and alot more spamming and such.

So, how have the forums changed for you?

Yep...Check out ahmed2, and other team DX members on the pokemon section, their all carefree and swear and insult and dis people now.

More spammy and generally less interesting now that I know my wii and don't have to ask for much help. Thanks for those who answered my questions.

Yeah i remember those days as well...you've been here a long time..it's going to be my one year anniversary in five days..this forum Changed A LOT since i was here...

Since I joined lots of members have slowly begun to leave Wii Chat. However quite a few members have stuck around. Also I'm slowly getting to know some of the newer members better. My only hope for this site at the moment is for i0n to become more active around the forums. Once i0n becomes more active things
should eventually go back to the way they were.

Man, things have changed drastically since I joined. Back then there were only a handful of regular posters, most of whom have now left. The forums were cosier, all the regular posters were great, there was much less spam, and it looked different (alright, there's an option to change it back, but I prefer this style).

For me, Wiichat started going down hill when I joined a few months ago. It seems like it drastically changed. Basically, I use this site to answer questions and TRY to find interesting posts, and use Wiiloaded for everything else. I'm not promoting the site, it's just fact.

DRMARIO said:
I remember when there were like..twenty members around here. 'twas great!
No spammers, no n00bs, and we all had decent conversation, AND i0n was around. We had, but didn't really need, moderators.

yeah i mean nobody would be yellin stupid stuff that makes little 10 yr olds laff like "penis"or some other like that

Well back when I joined, it was great.
Really though to be honest, up until around now, I have found things to be fine.
Maybe I was blind to the bad things, but I got to know a lot of people, and got to a know a lot of the new people coming in who have turned into great members.

I was not phased by members leaving, the way I saw it was, some people went on to do better things, some left for the sake of it, and some left due to things changing for the worst. Everyone who stayed only got to know each other more, then a lot of people came back. Man so much has happened, people leaving, falling off their thrones etc. Overall though, I still find it a great place to be, and will continue to return here.

As for the site improving issue, all we need like others have said, is for i0n to come back full time, or more than he is. The mods are doing a wonderful job, and are busy and can't get every little spammer out there. Patience everyone, things will start to look up.

I might not have been here for a long time....but i have friends that have been here in the early 2006 saying it was a great site...i came round 2007 of March...it was aight....then it started getting a little crazy here and there....and then it turned into chaos....after chaos...it turned into HELL!!

(Sometimes i ask myself....should i leave wiichat? Then i say, ill wait till some of my friends have gone...when they leave...ill leave.)

sherwood3570 said:
For me, Wiichat started going down hill when I joined a few months ago. It seems like it drastically changed. Basically, I use this site to answer questions and TRY to find interesting posts, and use Wiiloaded for everything else. I'm not promoting the site, it's just fact.

This!

:yesnod:

Back