How has the forums changed since you joined?

CyanRussel said:
I might not have been here for a long time....but i have friends that have been here in the early 2006 saying it was a great site...i came round 2007 of March...it was aight....then it started getting a little crazy here and there....and then it turned into chaos....after chaos...it turned into HELL!!

(Sometimes i ask myself....should i leave wiichat? Then i say, ill wait till some of my friends have gone...when they leave...ill leave.)

and thats the reason why the mods either have to be more active or they need to make more mods that are responsible,loyal,here alot,ext.

ohhhh......... it's changed alot, many people have left and i used to post like all the time before summer.... btu have stopped playing the Wii as frequently. Many of the old people have left or stopped posting and i've just got wiichat on a rss fedd to remind me to check out threads if i like them lol

PLus i always used to restrict myself to certain thread, like the FNP thread the Mario tourny thread thing... and the that so i only used to see the people who aren't around anymore....

Last edited:
Well, i noticed that there were less threads i wanted to post in...

And i can pretty much take a little out of everybody's post's in thread, and agree with them.

I think it happened like 1 day after they shut down the pokemon section. Most pokemon guys left, than therefriends became less active, then they left, than other people left, and during that time the mods were very strict and active. Then they all left and I realized I could do anything.

WiiChat has changed a lot since I joined in January.
I remember the petition that was made to create a GFX section, which feels deserted now. I was glued to that section, so now I feel as if I don't belong anywhere. :lol:
Other than that, I have no other complaints to be honest.

Considering I've only been a member for 4 months, I've seen quite a few people banned, and have discovered that there are actually some intellectual people on this site, not just a bunch of whiny kids.

i haven't been here for a long time, def not as long as you slimi, but when i joined the board was very active and everyone was very nice. It started to go downhill when Prinny took a bunch of users to his crappy forum no offence, it IS crap. However disregarding this spammer, i think wiichat has took a turn for the better. people aren't as active b/c of school, but more and more people join each day and more of the older users come back. and i've gotten to know a lot of cool people here.

I've Been Here Since August 8th Of 06! ^_^

The Skin Change Freaked Me Out. 0_o

well ive noticed that the threads are less of games and more of themselves cause there are way too many threads regarding peoples own idealism

also, the people back then were a lot more helpful rather then all the flamers that post here

and yes, as previous people said, way too much spam

oh, and this forum isnt about wii anymore
when i joined it was all wii, all the time

now theres threads like this:
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/37088-imagine-halo-3-wii.html

Last edited:
that's prob b/c they're hasn't been a lot of games coming out lately. we had a lot to talk about when madden and strikers came out, but other than ssbb and medal of honor there hasb't been many updates.

It used to be a respectable adversary of WiiLoaded, and now it's all just collapsed.... Adversaries FTW :(

I know you say you aren't promoting wiiloaded, but you most definitely are, just stop including it in your posts.

i seriously could care less about the status of this forum lol and how much spam there is, how hard is it to ignore it

the main problem with spam is how other members deal with it creating a whole post saying "don't spam" which just adds to it...

as long as there's a ssb sub-forum, and active ssb-liking members i' happy, and i'm glad that jill's gone, i'd rather her be gone than the spammers....(cause she was one, she just had power as well)

Back