How has the forums changed since you joined?

i remember the good old days and im pretty new still just celebrated 3 month aniv. few days back
all my now good friends became wiichaters joined in june and back there hasent been a very good member after june sigh....

lol...JUNE? You came after the pokemon rush and everything. way back was better..and before the November rush was the best.

whats wrong w/ june also when i got here the poke rush was still on i was one of it:D
also im glad they erased the poke thread cause i had so much spam and double post:D but ive grown

Brawny said:
lol...JUNE? You came after the pokemon rush and everything. way back was better..and before the November rush was the best.
I wish I would have found this place sooner, I found it on accident trying to find info on WiiPlay scores for medals.

I found it because my classmate said that he had mystery gft, so I searched on google how to get mystery gift and it went to a thread on the pokemon section, then I clicked on pokemon diamond/pearl then there was everything! But I just wanted mystery gift at that point so I didn't join, then later, after school finished, I was so bored even one day I cried of boredness, yes, I CRIED. Then I remembered this place. Then I registered and now I'm still here =D

yeah back then people didn't have as many "non legit" pokemon....before Action Replay, Pokesav, Gameshark codes(good codes) came out for d/p

and cheated you out of a perfectly good trained pokemon you trained yourself:mad5:

To me nothing has changed since February...sure we have different active members for really a small part, but other than that it all still feels pretty much the same. You can get your Wii news from here and participate in threads like these as well if you choose to...nothing really different.

Quite a few things have changed
RPG game came and went
The news team came and went
New skin
I0n came and went
Most the good memebers went (some keep coming back to post when bored)

Darkprinny said:
Quite a few things have changed
RPG game came and went
The news team came and went
New skin
I0n came and went
Most the good memebers went (some keep coming back to post when bored)

Same except most of the people who stayed became total ****es. I got moodier and now contemplate killing the damned psuedo-mod asses out there. Naw I'll just brand them:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJWU1NmugVA[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
You havent beeen here since the start

This site was more fun before the noob rush of November
And before we knew that most of the games where a bit well crap

Darkprinny said:
You havent beeen here since the start

This site was more fun before the noob rush of November
And before we knew that most of the games where a bit well crap

Yeah Yeah I wanted a place to share that hilarious vid. There was another crappy noob rush later as well. Thats the one where MY soul died.

No one complains 'bout i0n anymore since there's most-no one from that era to remember 'em, though admin activity has hardly improved. A new member doesn't join and post up a storm every hour of every day; it's moreso once a month. The endless waves of activity, with a hundred members online at once, are ancient memories. The old guard of dedicated members is all but gone (I miss that Prinny guy), wholly replaced by a bunch'a newbies.

... Wouldn't have it any other way, truth be told.

'Cept the Pokemon 'n Smash forums bein' dead, returnin' 'em to life would be nice.

Back