How far we have come!

Sameiru

Wii Otaku
Jul 5, 2006
I may not have been there when it first started but i have been here for a long time! I just want to see all of the people who have been here for a long time (eg: Wiired, Mr. Stoukaph, i0n(73h m4573r) and diety link (or link diety i can't remember)) to give their comments on how this forum has grown up and some of the memories we've had!

P.S. sorry if I didn't mention anyone else!

Sameiru said:
I may not have been there when it first started but i have been here for a long time! I just want to see all of the people who have been here for a long time (eg: Wiired, Mr. Stoukaph, i0n(73h m4573r) and diety link (or link diety i can't remember)) to give their comments on how this forum has grown up and some of the memories we've had!

P.S. sorry if I didn't mention anyone else!

Lol, I remember being here a few days after this forum opened. It was so small! Almost nobody was here haha. Mr.Stoukaph and I made instant friends and still talk a lot on MySpace and MSN. There was only like 2 threads a day and now there are tons, definantly a wonderfully grown forum ^.^

lol, I never actually get in touch with most people on this forum (ie: MSN, MySpace) but for some reason i feel like ive know all of the people on this forum for very long and feel like we know eachother.

Yeah everybody in here is saying how they have been here for a while and when it opened..but what I want to know is when exactly was that? date?

heh, I really actually don't know! check i0n's profile and see when he joined

I've been here kinda long, and if not, I've stayed an active poster since my join. I do remember days where 2 pages on a thread was "a lot" and it would always come down to 2 people posting at a time having a convo. Or waiting up to a day to find a post on a thread and everyone checked all the new threads. And the old layout that was on crack xD with the cooler wiimote (joystick instead of d-pad on wiimote)

heh, and the back of the Wii-Mote with two B buttons!

...and the weird crab thing...

youre talking about the good-old days - even though the forums been open (im guessing) for about 4 months?

AW4L said:
youre talking about the good-old days - even though the forums been open (im guessing) for about 4 months?

:ee5k: :eek:ut:

duuude! it's been open since May 2006!

Look over here
Been here since the dawn of the site
(dont ask how I found it I forgot)

<<<Check join date

Last edited:
MARISA!!!....hi I remember you but you haven't posted in ages and for some reason I remember the post about getting your boy friend a computer (why I remember pointless things:sad:~ ) I remember the good old days lol but I've here for a few months * goes to profile check join date........ july so around 6 months only two months before this site opened yeah I remember....well I dont really refer to~

yah days before marisa just started posting again i was wondering why she only did the photo album and where she went, then she started posting again

Back