that "crazy Wii girl" on youtube... who made that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupolux

Like a fox
Jan 9, 2007
NYC
I wonder why that video is so popular and who made it. Why oh why did it get 800,000 views on youtube????????

Post a link. I aint seen it lol
Unless it's the Boxing one where she is swinging her arms randomly. Probally that. It's shite tbh just shows how IDIOTS break straps

I think that the views could be due to viral emailing of the link. For some reason I can't help but think that she's doing a drinking game with others and this is her fifth shoot.

I've had that video up on my myspace page for almost 3 months now. I love it.

That girl reminds me of my 2 year old son when he plays Wii boxing. Same noises, same movements. lol

Last edited:
that makes me want to give up my search of getting a wii. If i saw her doing that, i'd kick her in the throat.

I'm just super embarrassed to admit this, but im ALSO in a video!!! Not nearly as crazy looking as that other girl, but here you guys are hehe:

http://www.heavy.com/video/6848

be nice!!!

Edit: speaking of coke and meth etc, we wanted Nintendo to use that video as an example video for this wii contest im organizing, but they said the the guy in the video (my coworker actually) looks too stoned, and I look like I'm on speed. So they didn't let us use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back