That Princess Peach Game... anyone played?

jarred_buck

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Hi,
has anyone played that Princess Peach game yet? Is it any good? Is it similiar to a Mario Bros. Game?

hey ive played it and its actually pretty good. yes its a side scroller like new super mario bros but it has some characteristics unique to itself. its fun though.

hmm...
might have to give it a try. Thanks! Yeah, nintendo could do an adventure game with anything off of mario and it'd probably rock!

I'd play it, but it sounds too easy. I hate how Nintendo is dumbing down my favorite series of games!

I'm not looking for Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels difficulty, just something around the Super Mario World range please.

Here's to hoping Super Paper Mario is awesome and challenging.

Based on reviews you're better off skipping it and just getting New Super Mario Bros. which should be a little more challenging....although still with mainstream gamer difficulty, unless you've played that and are starving for some more platforming fun.

Last edited:
Adamquest64 said:
If you guys want a challenging Mario sidescroller, Yoshi's Island DS is THE best.

That's not exactly a Mario sidescroller though. If it's anything like the original, it's not much like Mario except with the characters and art influence of course.

Seems good though, might get.

Sorry for going off subject, but I've always prefered Yoshi's Island over Marioworld. Yoshi's Story for 64 blew. Yoshi's Island DS is awesome. It utilizes the duel screens wonderfuly. It's like both screens make one tall screen and the levels are huge vertically as well as horizontally because of this.

Adamquest64 said:
Sorry for going off subject, but I've always prefered Yoshi's Island over Marioworld. Yoshi's Story for 64 blew. Yoshi's Island DS is awesome. It utilizes the duel screens wonderfuly. It's like both screens make one tall screen and the levels are huge vertically as well as horizontally because of this.

I liked Yoshi's Story, just thought its main problem was the length and difficulty.

Last edited:
Back