the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

manred said:
Are you afraid of death?

My answer: no

I am afraid of death. But, I kinda want to die in some extreme way. In some natural disaster or something crazy. Like go up in a tornado....I don't know. You only die once, and it is going to suck no matter what. Why not have it be completely amazing.

Anyone.....What is your dream job?

Last edited:
I lost my fear of death a couple years ago. I don't really see what there is to be afraid of. Kinda afraid of the pain that might come with death though.

My dream job is probably somewhere in the fields of video game testing, so all I had to do is play games and take notes.

Ya'll are too young to fear death. I don't think I did really for a long time. But the last couple years I've thought about it and been a bit apprehensive.

No one should be afraid of death, as it is inevitable, it's going to happen at some point, so why be afraid of it? Just go through your life, and don't think about death.

Inceptor said:
No one should be afraid of death, as it is inevitable, it's going to happen at some point, so why be afraid of it? Just go through your life, and don't think about death.
I agree 100% with this. It will happen, so why fear it?

I know that I don't necessarily fear death, it's that I fear leaving things undone and leaving the people I care about most.

I don't fear death at all. Instead, it gives me morbid comfort to think about it. I like knowing there's an end to my existence. I fear being killed, though.

I'm not a big fan, but I have watched some of them in the past.

havent really watch any

and i im not afraid of death

The fear is not of death itself, but dying young is what we are scared of.

My dream job would probably be in Psychology. Human behavior has always intrigued me but I don't want that much school.

Well now that I re-read it...there IS salt in ejaculate. BUT I DID NOT INTEND FOR IT TO BE TAKEN THAT WAY.

I meant some damn chips. =(

Back