the best idea 4 wii eva!!!

foolsarmy

St.Fool
Mar 21, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
4281-4393-7052-9606
the vc is the greatest thing ever thought up 4 this console...it lets us re-live yesteryear by playing old school games like mario kart64 the legend of zelda...its amazing.

Napalmbrain said:
I'd agree if only the games weren't so expensive.
Ye, I feel the same, especially as I already have the games that I played as a kid, still on the NES/SNES etc...

Although I'm thinking I might have to purchase Paper Mario...

ganton said:
5 to ten bucks ain't so bad...

Allow me to illustrate: the Sega Mega Drive Collection for the PS2 costs £20. With 27 games, it works out at less than £1 per game. Mega Drive games on VC are £6 each. :mad5:

But considering how expensive sega genesis and Nintendo games were back in their heyday 5 or 8 bucks is not bad at all I think. Plus to play the nintendo games I don't have to blow on the game and system and hit reset 20 times to make it work:ciappa:

lol yeahh great idea but im broke and i dont have xtra money to spend on the VC games......

gh05t said:
lol yeahh great idea but im broke and i dont have xtra money to spend on the VC games......
Yeah. Too bad they haven't implemented the whole VIP stars to Wii points yet, that they were promising to do...

Awesome idea, super mario 64 is great, but if they'd only put super smash bros. for the 64, then it would rule!

Better idea

If you could prove that you had the game allready (ie by its bar code)
You get the VC ver free

Even better
Ill just use roms of the stuff I allready have

Back