the best looking Wii title to date. (could be)

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
How strong is your Carfu? Sidhe (pronounced Shee) in Wellington have been hard at work creating an adaptation of the Speed Racer movie for the Wii. The crazy track style and racing ethos is undeniably similar to their previous work Gripshift. The trailer looks to contain similair tracks to the movie trailer and from the action shown and the amount of detail present during the fast paced action it could be the best looking Wii title to date.

watch treailer here

I looked at that trailer earlier and have read the background of it in the new Nintendo Power.

It looks very impressive, can't say the same about the movie itself.

Looks a bit like an F-Zero ripoff, not necessarily a bad thing, I might keep my eye out for this one, although I am still keeping fingers crossed for a 'real' racing game on Wii.

FRuMMaGe said:
That's just a cinematic, not a gameplay vid.

I was thinking the same thing, I would have to see the gameplay first before i can give it the tittle as the best looking wii game.

~X

T3kNi9e said:
yea I doubt thats actual gameplay.

I agree like the rest of you. Anyway, I don't see how the game could be that great.

I prefer the trailer that comes up after the video, the one for Street Fighter IV. Now THAT'S shaping up to be a MEAN game.

T3kNi9e said:
yea I doubt thats actual gameplay.

Yes, but like I mentioned there is screens of the game in the new Nintendo Power, it really does look great. I was quite surprised by it, the things they race in as well as the tracks look very vibrant.

CantGetAWii said:
Yes, but like I mentioned there is screens of the game in the new Nintendo Power, it really does look great. I was quite surprised by it, the things they race in as well as the tracks look very vibrant.
can u scan those and post it if thats possible?

srwii.jpg
This was not scanned by me, and it doesn't do it full justice.
Hopefully someone else with the issue can scan them or you may have to pick it up yourself. Unless images of the game start coming out.

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
attachment.php

Hopefully someone else with the issue can scan them or you may have to pick it up yourself. Unless images of the game start coming out.

ya but for that site, u need to register. i think i ll bribe my parent with my 89% in physics, 92% chemistry and 100% in a project for social studies to let me subscribe to nintendo power. for good marks, they will do anything . thats indian parents for u. thnx anyways

CantGetAWii said:
attachment.php

ya but for that site, u need to register. i think i ll bribe my parent with my 89% in physics, 92% chemistry and 100% in a project for social studies to let me subscribe to nintendo power. for good marks, they will do anything . thats indian parents for u. thnx anyways.

EDIT: SRY FOR DOUBLE POST. THX FOR SCREENSHOTS. HTEY REALLY LOOKGOOD

Back