The chao thread

Gr33n

Falco Lombardi
Dec 19, 2006
Corrinea,Space
I know i havent been here awhile but it seems theres no threads about chao so this thread is for you can ask or say anything about chao like questions about breeding or rare chao (chaos or jewel) so enjoy:D

My god the Wii owns... said:
What the hell? You start a random, meaningless thread in the wrong section and then bump it 6 minutes later?

Actually he's quite on topic.

A Chao is from Sonic games, which is from the gamecube.

Though I've got nothing to really contribute to this thread. I always stunk at chao and threw them in the water:sick:

My god the Wii owns... said:
What the hell? You start a random, meaningless thread in the wrong section and then bump it 6 minutes later?
You're stupid...
Falco, what chao do you have? Do you know how to do chao hacking with AR? I dont want to hook everything up to the computer, so Im using AR codes, but right now I have all chaos chao and type chao (power, fly etc) for hero dark and neutral, but I want to hack.

ps I LOLD @ Trulen :lol:

thanks and first i always wanted to try bumping and i have a twotone devil chaos chao and trying to get my gold to be a normal chaos chao but the rest suck i want to get my invisble and see throught chao back and i have action replay and tryed hacking i don't know how to do the chao codes like tails knuckles etc. but i did do the two people in chao garden thing thats cool

Last edited:
I honestly havnt touched my chao in a week!

I wonder why they discontinued the chao gardens. I think Sonic Pinball Party/SA2B were the last games to have them. Why? It is such a popular game mode.

i know right? i mean without chao... its not that much fun, i mean u beat the game now what do it again thats boring

Back