The DS and how it can benefit the wii

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
as stated in my Game Idea topic, i pointed out the DS and how it can be used as a keyboard and headset. it would look something like this for messaging in games.
dskeyboardxl0.png

(yes, it has low quality but i use MS paint so give me a break)

It would work for entering your name or names of things into the wii without pointing and clicking, use for the internet channel, ect, ect.....

games using this system will benefit nintendo because
a.) it will help reel in customers for both wii games and the DS
b.) would be perfect for the wii's upcoming pay to play service

I hope people will like my idea and hopefull use it

That's a fantastic idea. Perhaps the pay to play would come with a cartridge to include all of that stuff on the DS rather than having to download it every time.

Dkw0101 said:
as stated in my Game Idea topic, i pointed out the DS and how it can be used as a keyboard and headset. it would look something like this for messaging in games.
dskeyboardxl0.png

(yes, it has low quality but i use MS paint so give me a break)

It would work for entering your name or names of things into the wii without pointing and clicking, use for the internet channel, ect, ect.....

games using this system will benefit nintendo because
a.) it will help reel in customers for both wii games and the DS
b.) would be perfect for the wii's upcoming pay to play service

I hope people will like my idea and hopefull use it
THe DS can already be used for this, just not with the Wii.

There are a couple of great homebrew projects set on this.

sarspants said:
That's a fantastic idea. Perhaps the pay to play would come with a cartridge to include all of that stuff on the DS rather than having to download it every time.
that gives me another idea I had for the pay to play service, they could package items depends on your preferances

Back