The Gmae you DO NOT want to see on Wii

ANY CHILDREN MOVIE GAME MAKES, they are just unbearable, for example cars and spongebob like many other people before me have posted. AND HOW CAN U NOT LIKE MADDEN, im from AUSTRALIA AND THE GAME IS SO DAMN GOOD, not just the video game but NFL is the bomb. I can just imagine flicking the controller to duke and stiff arm.

Yeah I never owned a madden game but after I saw the preview for this, I decided that this is a musthave. Plus if there is qb vision in the game that would be amazing.
Who cares if games like CARS and Spongebob are going to be on the Wii. Just becuz they are on the wii doesn't mean you have to buy them and remember the Wii is also for little children. The Wii is going to have games for everyone. Besides those games are going to be on other systems but nobody calls those systems childish.

Rayman....WTF!? Where did Rayman come from, honestly? The game looks so childish, how could there be so much hype? Unless its fake hype. And we haven't even seen true in game play

Supermariomp3 said:
Yeah I never owned a madden game but after I saw the preview for this, I decided that this is a musthave. Plus if there is qb vision in the game that would be amazing.
Who cares if games like CARS and Spongebob are going to be on the Wii. Just becuz they are on the wii doesn't mean you have to buy them and remember the Wii is also for little children. The Wii is going to have games for everyone. Besides those games are going to be on other systems but nobody calls those systems childish.

Nobody calls them (Xbox and PS2) childish because those systems aren't flooded by an abundance of stupid childish games that nobody likes at the expense of actual good titles. Honestly who (apart from 3 year olds who pester mummy for everything they want and usually get) are going to buy Winnie the Pooh's Honeypot Adventure on GameCube? Additionally, the existance of such titles devalues the console (who wants to buy a console affiliated with such childish connotations?). By being part of the same group as those games, it lowers peoples opinions of the console, then you might ask "but the other consoles have games like this too" that is true, but they dont have these games on nearly the same ratio to good games. Look how many 'good' games came to GameCube to the ratio of 'good' games on other platforms.

Back