Why Does THQ

MetroidZ

Only took 4 years to get1
May 20, 2006
London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
Wii Online Code
1000-0000-0000-0000
why do they make such **** games and even bother bringing them to the wii, dispite the fact that these type of games sell well:

THQ has just confirmed four launch titles for Wii: Disney Pixar's Cars, Avatar: The Last Airbender, SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab, and a film-to-game title to put the icing on the cake, Barnyard.

:O :O :O

what do they have in common? they are all movie/TV show based games, which 90% of the time suck.

just saying.

**** THQ

MetroidZ said:
why do they make such **** games and even bother bringing them to the wii, dispite the fact that these type of games sell well:

THQ has just confirmed four launch titles for Wii: Disney Pixar's Cars, Avatar: The Last Airbender, SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab, and a film-to-game title to put the icing on the cake, Barnyard.

:O :O :O

what do they have in common? they are all movie/TV show based games, which 90% of the time suck.

just saying.

**** THQ

I feel the EXACT same way, THQ! DON'T EVEN TRY! They just port all their gmaes to all the systems they can. And expect more of it, since Wii is cheapest to dev. for, it will be getting the most of these half-ass games.

Oh! By the way AVATAR OWNZ! But its ported the GC, DS, Wii, and GBA i believe, so that shows the game is ****. I would enjoy a nice avatar game though.

I must admit though.. if I was 10 years younger, I'd see them games and be like WOOOOOW!!! so yeah its to get the younger generation buying the Wii, but yeah I don't like 'em at all really :)

Well, the Wii is for everyone, including little kids. There have been countless times where i see a little kid beg and kick and scream for a game and their parents will just buy it for them to shut them up :lol: Little kids will get Nintendo quite a big sum of profit

That Sponge bob game is actualy going to be good... you shouldn't judge the games by its cover/Name , But by its ability in the game play and graphcs xD

GreyKirby said:
That Sponge bob game is actualy going to be good... you shouldn't judge the games by its cover/Name , But by its ability in the game play and graphcs xD

someone told me that!

AND WHO DOESNT LOVE SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

^^^ and to all who dont !!! ^^^

Umm... Was there even any anime on that list? (and no, Avatar is not even a legitimate anime)

NeMeZyZ said:
all these anime are sucky gay shyt
Nope. No anime on there at all. Anime = good. Whateverthe**** was on there = shitty **** kiddy cartoons. *Nod nod*

And... >.> What makes you think that the SpongeBob game is gonna be good? xD I'd assume it'd be bad, since EVERY SINGLE kid cartoon/kid movie/almost every other movie games suck... REALLY bad. xP

Sovieto said:
And expect more of it, since Wii is cheapest to dev. for, it will be getting the most of these half-ass games.

but they have to actually change it, they have to think of inovation, because of it's controlls

the 360 will get alot too probably, but the ps3 costs more than both, meaning not nearly as many, and it is really hard to dev for

Back